Wednesday, April 16, 2008

100 things you may or may not know about me

So apparently I didn't know what 'tagging' really was, and I have now been 'tagged' to do this by Marni, and by Kiley. So here we go...
1. I have no idea what my 'real' hair color is anymore
2.I have a mark on my nose that isn't a birthmark, it came as a result from a really bad ear infection when I was a baby..weird..
3. I played competitive softball until the year 2000.
4. Those are some of my BEST memories growing up
5. I was a pitcher and short stop
6. I made all-league 3 of 4 years in high school, my junior league I was MVP of the league, and made the All-Empire team
7. My Senior year, I got tendinitis in my elbow and I couldn't pitch, I was only able to be a DH.
8. I got All-league as a DH
9. I met my husband in Agriculture class in college
10. I was dating someone at the time, but fell in love with Sean right away
11. He loves me more than anyone ever could
12. I was 19 when we met and 22 when we got married
13. I am forgetful
14. and I hate that about myself
15. I try to write things down, but...forget to...!
16. I gained almost 50lbs when I was pregnant with Shadwic
17. and lost all plus 5 by the time he was 9 months old
18. Gained 25lbs with Kaihla
19. and just lost it all and she's 10 months old
20. I work out 6-7 days a week
21. I do it to try to lose this baby weight, but I actually have learned to enjoy and love it.
22. By work out, I mean we run about 40-45 minutes a day
23.When I was little, my Dad and I were a part of Indian Princess..it's a father/daughter thing thru the YMCA, kinda like Girl Scouts, but the Dad's are more involved.
24. My name was Rainbow Butterfly, and my Dad's was Laughing Larry.
25. My Dad and I have always been very close, this brought us even closer, and he also coached me in softball until I stopped playing.
26.I went to a private school until 8th grade
27.My wedding day was perfect, perfect
28. We went on our honeymoon in Maui
29. I was in labor with Shad for 13 hours
30. and Kaihla for 5 hours
31.I think I look much better when I'm tan
32.I love sweets, they are my downfall for sure.
33. Actually, I just really enjoy eating..
34.My first car was a black 1990 Nissan Sentra
35.My sister is 12 years old in the 6th grade
36.I was 16 when she was born
37.I love the water, and anything that involves the water
38.I surfed in Hawaii, but only once. I'd love to do it again
39. My husband is terrified of large bodies of water, dirty water, doesn't like swimming but loves to go river rafting
40.I want to bungee jump one of these days
41. If I do, I will probably pee my pants, because I get scared easily
42.I really, want to take a ride in a hot air balloon
43.I love to be outside
44.I had a hyper-thyroid that was out of control, so the Doctors had me take this radioactive iodine that dissolved my thyroid
45. I was 'radioactive' for a week after that, I couldn't use the same utensils as anyone else, or pee in the same toilet. And I had to sign something saying I wouldn't get pregnant for 1-2 years.
46. Now since I do not have a thyroid, I have to take thyroid supplements everyday.
47. I forget to take them pretty much every day
48.Without the pills I get sleepy, it's hard to lose weight, and everything slows down a lot.
49.I had an epidural with Shadwic
50.I had NO medication at all with Kaihla
51.Kaihla's birth was the most amazing thing I have ever gone thru
52.I would like to have another baby, but I'm not sure if we will or not
53.I love to take baths
54.I enjoy feeling clean
55.I hate Chickens or Roosters..they completely freak me out
56.It makes me gag when I cook a Turkey, and there are still some feathers in it, and I have to pluck them out...eeewww!
57.I hate spiders
58.I like people who can make me laugh
59.I don't drink coffee..I've tried several times, and it just doesn't taste good to me
60.Beer tastes gross to me too
61.I love the smell of sunscreen
62.Summer is my favorite season because I love being warm and having long days!
63.I would like to lose another 10-15lbs
64.Losing weight is very hard for me
65.My husband is my biggest supporter and motivator
66.I'm a pretty even-tempered/easy-going person
67.I have never broken a bone
68.We're trying to plan a family vacation to Mexico this year!
69.I feel naked without my cell phone
70.It's very hard for me to express my emotions
71.Or to tell people what I think...I need to grow a pair
72.I love the color Yellow, and Green
73.I love looking at pictures
74.I look at mine over, and over again..even people I don't know..I still like looking at their pictures!
75.My kids are the greatest..they are the best kids I could ever ask for
76.I want to plant a vegetable garden this year
77.I think that if I had 'it', I would flaunt 'it'
78.I am very ticklish
79.I love babies and pregnancy.
80.I would love to get into a field where I could deal with that
81. Sometimes, I get really tired of working
82.My parents divorced when I was 12
83.I think I handled it very well
84.I am the only child of my mom and dad
85.I have one half-sister (my mom and step-dad), 3step-sisters and 1 step-brother from my Dad's marriage
86. My step-sister is my best friend
87.My second toe is longer than my big toe
88.I love to sing, a lot
89.I am NOT a good singer
90.I went on a cruise with my dad and step-mom for their honeymoon, and sang karaoke to Madonna's "Like a Virgin" with my step-sis Kimberly
91.My grandpa had Cancer and died when I was 6
92.I am very close to my grandma
93.I can only hope that when I am her age, I'm just like her.
94.I am addicted to Days of Our lives
95.I DVR it every day
96.I enjoy when the kids take naps....A LOT!
97.I wish I was a better cook
98.I never can come up with things to make
99.I want to run a 1/2 marathon this year, or at least a 10k.
100.I am very happy with my life
I made it! Yay!!
OK so I TAG Kimberly to do this now!!!
Have fun!

2 comments:

Kimberly Dunn said...

What?! It took me 3 1/2 days just to read yours...there's no way I have time to think and type now.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Yeah you did it! :) Lots of interesting facts I didn't know... and will probably forget, but hey it was fun while it lasted. :)