Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weigh-In time...

So a follow up to my last post..today is Sunday, weigh-in day...a little scary after as much as I ate at Easter..BUT I lost 3 lbs..yay me! It's really great to see some results after as hard as I've been working. What did we do to celebrate?? Went on a run at Spring Lake. I was pretty impressed with myself actually. We did the run, 3.5 miles, in 40minutes..not too bad with all the hills, stroller etc. So I've lost 5 total..which puts me 1lb above my pre-pregnancy weight. My goal is to lose another 12. That will actually put me under the weight I was when I got married, but as I've noticed..the weight you are after kids, means nothing to before kids. I can be 150 before kids and look kick ass..flat tummy..after kids..i still look chunky..ugh...So I think as long as I keep working my ass off..it should go ok. Speaking of ass...I started tanning..it's been since well before Shad was born since I had tanned last. All I can say is I am one WHITE girl...6 minutes to start, I did OK..then uped it to 8..I'm a lobster...I'm taking a day off today, but damnit..I'll get back in the saddle..I need some color on my white-ness...it's pretty scary!

2 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Yeah! 3 pounds is great.

Dale and Sharon said...

Great job. Keep up the good work. You are so beautiful anyway but it does sound like you are enjoying this time with Sean and Shad and Kaihla.