Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Apple Blossom Fair

Last weekend was Sebastopol's Gravenstein Apple Fair. It turned out to be a beautiful day! The kids had a blast, and there were lots of yummy apple treats! By far their favorite thing there was the hay maze. I think they did it about 7 or 8 times...but would have done more if we let them!!! Shad and Kaihla racing thru the maze
Don't I have the most handsome men in my life?!?!

Shad LOVES corndogs...well...the outside crust is what he likes..the hot dog just gets in the way


They also really loved the train ride. They were able to ride it by themselves this year...but I didn't feel comfortable having them out of my sight in a crowded place like that, so Sean and I walked behind the train the whole way!



They really loved it :-)




Shad was very excited holding his ticket for the train ride. There's something about a kid being able to give someone a ticket to ride something that just makes it more fun!



The 4 Järvs waiting at the train station!





No comments: