Thursday, August 14, 2008

Train Town

I know, I'm super late on my blogging...we've been extremely busy lately. Anyway, about a month ago we went to train town with my mom, sister and grandma! The kids loved it :-) Here are some pics from the day! Shad is such a loving big brother...seriously, he loves his sister so much!
Me and Kaihla on the Merry-go-round. She loved it...really, really didn't want to get off. Every time it would go around and she would see my mom or grandma she would smile and wave...every time
I just love being a mom! It's the best thing ever. I love this picture. It was taken when Shad and Kaihla realized they were both on the ride together! They just looked at each other and laughed! So cute!


Shad getting ready to go on the train ride. He had fallen asleep on the drive there, so when we woke him up he was a bit groggy. Until he found out we were going to ride on a train...that seemed to wake him up pretty quickly!
Shad, going thru a tunnel on the train ride...he thought it was pretty cool...
Here's Kaihla going thru the same tunnel...I'm not sure she had the same feelings about it as Shad did!
Kaihla and her "GG"
Shad and Grandma!



1 comment:

Dale and Sharon said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all. I did not know Tammi as a baby but can sure see her in Kaihla