Thursday, August 14, 2008

Night out with the In-laws

A couple weeks ago I went out with my sister-in-law, and mom-in-law. We had SO much fun! We went to our local pub, where they proceeded to order me drinks....lots of them... I had no idea what to order, since I'm such a drinker, so we told our lovely waitress that I like 'fruity' drinks, and she came up with the rest....I have to say..she did a good job! It was really nice to spend some quality one on one time with them. I'm SO glad we had the opportunity to do this :-) Sharon, Vickie and Me...I think this was a bit into the evening already..that's when I remembered I had my camera with me!!
Me and Vickie...I think she was saying "cheese" for a little too long!
Me and Sharon, getting ready to leave..they actually kicked us out at 12 (or 12:30...can't remember) But the evening didn't end there.....
We capped the evening off with karaoke!!! Always entertaining. Especially watching Sharon dance!!! (Thank god I was the one with the camera!) Got to bed at the insane hour of 2:30, and was awoken the next morning by my wonderful son...at 6:00am...ugh.... We had a blast though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tammi, Tammi, Tammi - you were NOT the only one with a camera that night. We have pics of you doing some singing and dancing too!
And the pic of me saying 'cheese' too long, we all know that you were hugging me tight and whispering 'If you let anyone know just how fast I downed those fruity drinks, I'll kill ya'.
GREAT night.....and thanks to Sean for letting us kidnap you. I guess he knew you were in good hands, or 'hoped' you were. LOL. You survived being out with the 'wild' women. Proud of ya. It was FUN. We'll have to do this more often.
P.S. I'm 'anonymous' cuz I don't sign up for this stuff....but you know who is posting right now - the woman who has pics of you that were mentioned above.....LOL!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

whhhaaaaat !!!!!!