Sunday, June 8, 2008

Kaihla's 1st Birthday Party

Kaihla's party was this past Saturday!  She had a great time and a lot of friends and family came to help us celebrate.  We can't believe our baby girl is ONE!  

AND...today she took her first steps!  


Cake faced princess!

Look at me and my presents!



My new princess ride!

Mommy and Me

'Kaihla Kisses' for grandma

Smoochies for our baby girl!

Our Family

The Cake!  Isn't it amazing???  And it tasted as great as it looked! 
WE LOVE YOU KAIHLA!


3 comments:

Nolan said...

Awwww....she is so cute! It was a great party - you got some great pictures too! =0)

Happy Birthday big girl!

Kimberly Dunn said...

Geez! I always do that! The above comment was obviously from me, Auntie Kimberly! I forgot that Nolan was signed in. Have you seen his new blog?

www.nolansnotes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Looks like you guys had a good time. Kaihla especially. I lov eyour outfit Tammi.

Hugs,
KK