Monday, May 12, 2008

The Human Race 10k




This Saturday, Sean and I ran in our first 10K (6.25mi) race. I was pretty nervous because I knew the course, and it's kinda hilly..plus 6 miles is a lot for me! I have to say, it was really fun! We finished in 1 hr 6 minutes. We ran the whole time, and I felt really good! Sean was SO proud of me, and that made me feel SO SO great. To me, I felt like all my hard work was paying off. That I actually HAVE become more fit, gained endurance, and become healthier. I am very proud of my accomplishment, But I couldn't have done it without my awesome husband. We make a pretty great team. We're excited to do more races in the future!!!

3 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you.... ok and a little jealous. ;-)

Kimberly Dunn said...

Nice job guys! You guys are so cute and I'm glad you have eachother. You do make a GREAT team!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Your first 10k. Glad you had a good time.
Miss you.