Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hike to Foothill Park

We have an awesome hiking park right near our house..about 2 minutes away actually. We have never hiked there before though because of the kids, and the fact that we only have one backpack. We decided to attempt it with the jogging stroller. We went to the top of the hill, the 'alta vista' trail. The views at the top were amazing! But what a hike to get there. I think if I wasn't pushing the stroller, it wouldn't be so hard, but there were some times that Sean and I both were pushing it up the steep, steep hill. It was a perfect day, and the kids loved it. We were even able to stop and let Shad look at a lizard that was basking in the sun! It was a great day :-)




3 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

That's the one I've been doing. I did it twice this week! Yay! I doubt I could do a stroller too though. lol

Kimberly Dunn said...

Love the booty shot!

Dale and Sharon said...

Keep up the good work Tammi. You are looking awesome. Always have as far as I am concerned