Monday, November 10, 2008

Rick and Colleen's Wedding

My Uncle Rick recently got married! The wedding was at their home, and everything about it was beautiful!! Here are some pictures from that day! Grandma and Shad dancing...Shad discovered that he loves to dance!

Sean thinks he's pretty cool to have a cute chick like my sister on his arm!



My grandma, Uncle Rick and Papa Ron!



The newlyweds! Uncle Rick and Aunt Colleen! She had the most beautiful dress, and looked so gorgeous!




Shad and Kaihla love it at Uncle Ricks, there's SO much to do there...throughout the ceremony Shad kept asking when he could go feed the goats! Anyway, Shad was showing Kaihla there was a kitty over here that LOVED all the attention he was getting.





Me and my mama!






Me and my Kai Kai







Daddy with his little girl (and her little girl!)








Grandma with her grand kids!










Me and my sister..crazy how grown up she looks!...almost 13 already!









No comments: