Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My little guy is 3 years old!!

Our Family


Where has 3 years gone? It seems like yesterday I took the pregnancy test finding out I was pregnant with Shad. I can still feel the emotions of that day, like they just took place this morning. These past 3 years have been amazing. Watching him grow, and our family grow has been incredible. Shadwic is the best little guy I could ever ask for. Before I got pregnant with him, I always dreamed of having a little blonde boy...and here he is! He is so smart, patient and sweet. He loves to pretend and use his imagination. He can communicate very well and is very expressive of his feelings. His eating is still a work in progress, I just hope, eventually, he will grow out of this! He is doing great in preschool. His teacher said he is very outgoing and social. He plays well with all the kids, and listens well. We're so proud of him! Happy Birthday to my best buddy!!
Shad and Mama, at his birthday party!

The theme for his party was Firetrucks..he had his first Pinata! A firetruck pinata!
Daddy with Fireman Shad
And Fireman Kaihla (Firewoman?)
Blowing out his Birthday cupcake!
Kaihla eating the birthday cupcake...apparently she enjoyed it!


2 comments:

Dale and Sharon said...

This was a really fun day. The weather was very cooperative and everyone just had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
-The Zane's